Medscape at Medline
Search MEDLINE at Medscape
Search Medline’s database of medical abstracts by title or author.
Database: MEDLINE <1990 to March Week 2 2002>
Number of Citations: 223
Number of Abstracts: 194
Approximate Pages in the Guide: 184
Highlights of Recently Published Articles
1. Renal artery pseudoaneurysm and arteriovenous fistula to the inferior vena cava: a late complication following laparoscopic cholecystectomy. – American Surgeon. 2002
2. Outpatient laparoscopic cholecystectomy: patient outcomes after implementation of a clinical pathway. – Annals of Surgery. 2001
3. Successful resuscitation after catastrophic carbon dioxide embolism during laparoscopic cholecystectomy. – European Journal of Anaesthesiology. 2001
4. Renocaval arteriovenous fistula as a complication of laparoscopic cholecystectomy. – AJR. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2001
5. Convalescence in the first week after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: results from a detailed questionnaire on morbidity and recovery of daily activities. – Surgical Endoscopy. 2001
6. A comparative study of postoperative adhesion formation after laparoscopic vs open cholecystectomy. – Surgical Endoscopy. 2001
Featured Article from this Guide
Article: Laparoscopic and open cholecystectomy in New York State mortality, complications, and choice of procedure.
Author: Hannan EL. Imperato PJ. Nenner RP. Starr H.
Institution: Department of Health Policy, Management and Behavior, State University of New York, Albany, USA.
Journal: Surgery. 125(2)223-31, 1999 Feb.